Sunday 18 December 2011

1930s Hobbies Dolls House Video - Happy Christmas From KT Miniatures!

With 2011 almost at an end and Christmas nearly upon us, I am in the process of tying up loose ends before I shut down KT Miniatures for 12 whole lovely days! Just to remind you that I close this Tuesday 20th December and will officially open on January 2nd. However, I will try and dip into my emails occasionally during that time to keep an eye on things. Any outstanding orders after Tuesday will be despatched on January 3rd when the post office here in the UK re-opens.


Thank you for your custom and your friendship in 2011 and hope you have enjoyed reading this little KT Miniatures Journal.  I look forward to being back for my 16th year of trading on January 2nd.

Meanwhile, just for a bit of fun.....I have updated photos of my much treasured 1930s Hobbies House and made them into a video below....


 HAPPY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
to you all!!!!!

8 comments:

Rick said...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Celia!

Rachel said...

Love the video, Happy Christmas Celia!

KT Miniatures said...

Happy Christmas to you Rick and to Rachel. Glad you like the video although between its creation and being loaded up to youtube, some little wobbly bits in the middle have crept in!lol Celia

Robin said...

Love the video Celia - great choice of music too!
rx

Christine said...

I really enjoyed the video too. Thank you and Merry Christmas. :)

Dave Williams said...

Love the video Celia, excellent work as usual.
Dave

KT Miniatures said...

Cheers for your kind comments, Christine, Dave & Robin. Happy Christmas to you too. Celia

Obscure Creations said...

have a great holiday and see you in the new year!


From Tyla @

http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com/