Wednesday 7 December 2011

Am Now Back.....& Beginning To List Some More Vintage Goodies!

Having had a few fabulous days off....am now getting back into the swing of things and beginning to load up various lovely treasures to KT Miniatures website. To titilate your vintage dolls house tastebuds....I have highlighted one or two things that have been listed this evening.
These little Grecon beauties were snapped up within 10 minutes of their listing going live this evening.....sorry folks if you are disappointed but although I do not have anymore Grecons, I do have rather a lot of  other vintage goodies for sale.

There is this vintage metal art deco style Jacqueline living/dining room suite. Although it looks very 1920s-30s in style, it was actually made post war but nevertheless would be perfect for anyone with a vintage 1920s/30s 1/16th scale house.

I particulary love the fireplace and clock...arn't they just fabulous?!

This 1/16th scale dresser intrigues me greatly....it came with a batch of 1930s-1950s dolls house furniture. I cannot decide whether it was made pre-war or post-war. I do not recognise the maker but it appears to be very well made and has some nice touches such as the groove on each upper shelf so that crockery can be displayed easily without slipping. The door handles are tiny brown beads....not dissimilar to those I have seen on some 1930s furniture.
Both the dresser and the metal Jacqueline set can be found on the Vintage 1/16th Others Page:

Over the next couple of days I will be listing a variety of vintage treasures both in 1/12th and 1/16th scales on KT Miniatures...so do keep a watch and don't forget that you can email or ring to check for availability/reserve whilst payment is being sorted.




No comments: